The Iosua's

The Iosua's
The Iosua's

Thursday, August 9, 2012

20 Weeks...Half Way There


Almost 20 weeks on our Vacation in Maine

HOW FAR ALONG?: 20 weeks...Baby I is the size of a small cantaloupe and the length of a banana.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: 6 pounds

MATERNITY CLOTHES?:  Starting to wear them a lot, but I can still fit into many of my regular clothes too.

STRETCH MARKS?: none yet

SLEEP?: Getting up 2-3 times a night to pee.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: There were so many.  First, seeing the ultrasound at the doctor's on Tuesday and having everything be healthy.  Also the entire week we spent in Maine last week.  It was so nice and relaxing and so great to spend some quality time with Rob and Daisy.  We went on lots of walks at all hours, spent so much time at the beach and ate great food all week.  I would do anything to be able to move there permanently.





WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Probably the long days at work following a vacation.

MISS ANYTHING?: I really miss sushi, deli meat, wine and cocktails.

MOVEMENT?: There are a few times when I think I felt the baby moving, but its not often enough that I am entirely sure.

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Nothing specific, but my appetite has picked up a bit.

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope.

GENDER?: We made it through THE ultrasound without finding out the gender.  Its smooth sailing from here.  I am so glad that we decided to do it this way (and that Rob stuck to his guns here) cause it makes me even more excited for the end of December.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I am very very moody.  Mood swings like crazy. No other major symptoms besides getting tired early on and an occasional headache and backache. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In but starting to flatten.  However, I had a really deep inny before getting pregnant so hopefully that helps.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: So so moody.  See above.  However, I am very happy and excited to spend time with Rob and Daisy and prepare for the little one coming so soon.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  I am looking forward to going to Lake George next week and also really starting to look forward to the fall and the fall weather.  I can't wait to go apple picking, pumpkin picking, stay home on football Sundays, go to the Big E and keep prepping for baby I.  Fall is definitely the most relaxing time of year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment