The Iosua's

The Iosua's
The Iosua's

Thursday, April 19, 2012

We're Pregnant!








I started thinking I might be pregnant when:  I had three straight days where I was purely irrational and emotional.  More than usual :)

I found out I was pregnant when:  I took a pregnancy test on Friday, April 13, 2012, before work.

I felt:  Incredibly happy.  I started jumping up and down in the shower.  That probably wasn't the safest idea.

The first person I told was:  Rob, your dad!

The way I told him was:  I put a shirt on our dog that said "I'm going to be a big sister".  It took Rob a minute to realize why Daisy was wearing and shirt and what it said. Watching the realization cross his face was priceless.  I also gave him a mug at that time that said "I'm going to be a dad" and showed him the positive pregnancy test.

He reacted by:  Running over to hug me. I couldn't stop crying tears of joy.  We also brought Daisy into our family hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment