The Iosua's

The Iosua's
The Iosua's

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Estimating about 4 weeks and 6 days


We celebrated in...where else but, York, ME!





HOW FAR ALONG?:  Estimating about 4 weeks and 6 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  None yet!

MATERNITY CLOTHES?:  Nope - but I can't wait for that! There are so many cute styles out there.

STRETCH MARKS?: Nope - I can definitely wait for that ha

SLEEP?:  I have been waking up to pee at least twice a night.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Telling Rob the news!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Having to hold in the news when talking to friends and family

MISS ANYTHING?: sushi and Sam Adams Summer Ale with a lemon...and its only been a few days.

MOVEMENT?: Nothing for awhile. But I can't wait.

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  No, just hungry more often than usual.

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Not really. A little nausea when I don't eat on schedule

GENDER?: We are not going to find out

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Very happy

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Very happy. I can't wipe the smile off my face.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Our first ultra sound next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment