The Iosua's

The Iosua's
The Iosua's

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

37 Weeks...Officially Full Term



HOW FAR ALONG?: 37 Weeks and Officially Full Term.  Baby I is the size of a watermelon. 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: 22 pounds and feeling very swollen, though I was happy to learn that I did not gain any weight this week since my last doctor's apt.

MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Of course.  All clothes are maternity now except open sweaters and hoodies and yoga pants.

STRETCH MARKS?: None yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

SLEEP?: Not sleeping at all and I am exhausted. 

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Decorating the house for Christmas.  I love coming home to the lights on at night and hanging out in the living room with the tree lit.

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Everyday when I have to get up and go to work.  Next week is my last week and I can't wait.

MISS ANYTHING?:  Wine and champagne.  Especially around the holidays.

MOVEMENT?: Baby I is moving all day long, and now it is hurting haha.  S/He is pressing down so hard I think my hips may break.  I seriously think I may have some internal bruising :/

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Fruit Snacks and Popsicles.

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Still quesy in the mornings.  I think its the commute.  Car rides and train rides will both do it.

GENDER?: It isn't too long now until we can finally find out.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I don't think I am as moody lately, but you may want to check with Rob on that one.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Halfway between flat and out still.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: Off and I really miss being able to wear it :(

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Stopping work next week and meeting our little one...hopefully ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment